For Sale 2015 Hoyt GPX Full Kit

Holomon

Hi, sad that my first post here is to try and sell off my gear, but unfortunately due to a rather nasty motorbike related injury (yes, I know :duh:) I can't draw it now.
I upgraded to this full set, which at the time was pretty much the best I could put together, all brand new from Merlin. It's been used at most a dozen times, all practice gearing up for competitions when I had a nasty off and now don't have the shoulder movement to draw it.
Also doesn't help that I'm quite a big chap so it's a bit of a beastie. Anyway, kit as follows with the current price online in brackets afterwards;

2015 Hoyt Grand Prix 25" GPX Riser in Championship Red (?589.86)
Hoyt Grand Prix Quattro Limbs Long Wood Core 40lbs (?614.24)
Krossen Magic Zen Button with Mini Dampener (?52.68)
Fuse Carbon Blade Long Rod 30"
Fuse Carbon Blade Short Rods (2 No.) 12"
Fuse Carbon Blade V Bar
Fuse Carbon Blade 4" Bar (?460 for a set) incl. doinkers, spare weights etc.
Fuse Carbon Blade Limb Rod (?33.96)
Shibuya Ultima RC Carbon Sight in Black (?220.81)
A dozen Easton ACG Series A 540 29" arrows (?223.21) (A few vanes missing owing to shooting them off like a numpty)
Magnetic rest
Black & Red String
Beiter Clicker

Some older kit; An Easton Kit bag in blue and black, Win&Win Tripod stand, Easton quiver in green and black, nylon stringer, a stick of wax, a pencil.

Bear in mind the 40lb limbs at 29" full draw come up to about 48lbs on a pull test.

When I say immaculate, I mean it, literally used a few times before I threw my Triumph up the road. Happy to supply close ups, assembled photos, a picture of me holding it lovingly with tears in my eyes, a photo of a cat.

Nudging somewhere around ?2,500 worth of kit, of which just over ?2k is pristine, so please do provide sensible offers.
I live in London, and am happy to organise a viewing due to the value etc. Would rather it all goes to someone that will use it all together rather than split down to sell off individually as it took a fair bit of selecting it all.

Thanks,

Hols

Holomon

Are you able to post the equipment? How much are you realistically looking to get?
Depending on where it's shipping to yes, it'd just need a big box and lots of packing materials. Ideally I'd like to get ?1500 back as that's taking a big hit for the amount of use it's had.

dgmultimedia

Supporter
Supporter
I made an offer for the whole lot to be confirmed at the end of Sept when I have access to the funds - but if you beat it and have funds available go for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holomon

Sorry struggling to post for some reason, I just put up some pics, got the post successful screen and now there's nothing here!

dgmultimedia

Supporter
Supporter
Dont panic - they are all showing on the previous post...
Still on for the end of the month ( unless you get a better offer )

Holomon

Still up for sale, shall leave it here till the end of this month and then consider breaking it up or ebaying :)