AAE KSL Gold Tab Sizes?

Marglin

Hello archers,

After shooting over thousand arrows with tab I was given at the start of my begginers course I decided for serious upgrade. Initialy I thought of the Hockeii tab, but then I found about KSL tab. Well, I like its looks adjustability and everything else :) Unfortunately I happen to have quite big hands XL palm with medium long and rather thick fingers and AAE doesn't seem to be offering XL size. Wonder if thats because Aco has diferent idea about sizes (they are chinese company) as oposed to AAE which is USA (where large means realy LARGE)

In short I would welcome experience of anyone with properly sized ;) hand who had opportunity to try on KSL large tab. I may have opportunity to try on the tab in couple of weeks but I would like to know beforehand if I am not wasting my time provided size of my hand. In that case I would probably tried some other brand like Decut or Soma Fivic that are offering their tabs in XL size.

Any comments and experiences welcomed.
Thank you

carl7

It's another area where archery equipment manufacturers are sorely lacking. You'd think they would at least publish the dimensions of their tabs, and better yet dimensions and a printable full size diagram. Especially since there's so much online purchases where you can't go into the local shop and try them for fit.

Marglin

My words. I almost googled myself to death for the dimensions.Recipe of Coca Cola is probably easier to come by I think. I could possibly get measurements of the KSL tab, sadly my archery supplier don't do Hockii.

Marglin

Sorry. I just realised there is already thread discussing KSL tab sizes. Can Admin please move this discussion to relevant thread, please?

Thank you.

gsstott

Unable to find the other thread so thought I'd post in this one. I'm about to take the plunge and buy a new tab - I'm currently using a large fivics saker 2 which has a metal plate about 64mm high(leather facings about 71mm). I'm debating whether to buy the medium or large ksl gold? My current fivics tab fits well in my hand but i don't think I should go much smaller. Anyone out there able to measure their ksl tabs and suggest the appropriate size,

thanks,

Gareth

- - - Updated - - -

Attachments