AGB Membership Fees 20/21

LAC Mark

You may be thinking of the English rules, rather than the Scottish ones. Or the Welsh ones. Or Northern Ireland. Or Isle of Man............
Ah yes, I'm so glad the rules are crystal clear, otherwise it could have been confusing.

dvd8n

Supporter
Supporter
AIUK Saviour
I was thinking the other way round, we might be good enough to take on your field side. I don't think the circle killing would be of any interest.

But seriously, who knows - we'll see, but i certainly ain't going to be paying the fees you guys stump up every year. However, inter society comps would be great and allowing each other to take part in the others events. Could be a very good and overdue step forward to allow that to happen. Hopefully it's that but who knows?
With Covid it would be a very myopic CE who did not anticipate a fall in numbers / revenue so if something like that were to be on the cards inevitably some would join who otherwise wouldn't. If it was an extra tenner or so to allow us to shoot your events for the year ("membership +" or whatever) then it would be an extra few quid for AGB and great for both in terms of variety.
Let us know what he says. As you say, it could be a positive thing.