Barebow Already posted in recurve section but not much feed back so.......

Hawkmoon

Hi All,

Just a quick note to see if anyone has had any experiance shooting the Spigarelli Vision, I have a Revolution (not the bare bow version) that I shoot freestyle, and have decided that I am going to get a dedicated bare bow riser and the vision has caught my eye. Even better is anyone has shot both the Revo' and the Vision and could give a comparison, I don't expect the Vision to "feel" like the Revo' because nothing else does.

Thanks in advance

Tony G

MartinO

I haven?t tried the Revolution, but I have shot some with the Vision atleast. I would say that it is a very neutral behaving aluminum riser with a rather soft and kind feel, like most Spigarellis. Very much plug and play. The downside might be that it don?t have that very direct and crisp feel of some of the stiffer risers on the market, for the one that like that. Thats not something bad, but a fact to include if you choose risers from feel. The finish and fittings is very nice, just as all the other italian anodized risers. You have the standard alignment system, expander limb bolts and the possibility choose between a built-in magnetic arrow rest or a external one. The risers lacks steel bushings in the stabilizer threads. Overall its a solid performer. I am pretty sure you will be happy with the Vision. If you wan?t to go pure barebow, you should however consider the Spiga BB too. That?s the Vision with a barebow tune.

Hawkmoon

I haven?t tried the Revolution, but I have shot some with the Vision atleast. I would say that it is a very neutral behaving aluminum riser with a rather soft and kind feel, like most Spigarellis. Very much plug and play. The downside might be that it don?t have that very direct and crisp feel of some of the stiffer risers on the market, for the one that like that. Thats not something bad, but a fact to include if you choose risers from feel. The finish and fittings is very nice, just as all the other italian anodized risers. You have the standard alignment system, expander limb bolts and the possibility choose between a built-in magnetic arrow rest or a external one. The risers lacks steel bushings in the stabilizer threads. Overall its a solid performer. I am pretty sure you will be happy with the Vision. If you wan?t to go pure barebow, you should however consider the Spiga BB too. That?s the Vision with a barebow tune.
Wow thanks just what I was looking for, "soft" is how I think of the Revolution so I think the Vision sounds better and better, I have looked at the BB but the vision just caught my eye and looks cleaner.