Archer's Reference

Greenman

Fonz Awardee
Have just copied Murray's work on to several CDs, with the intention of passing them on to the juniors, am thinking that it should be made more accessible, I know it can found in the links section, but it deserves to be more evident, perhaps a link from the home page or something. A lot of the people who log on here are new to the sport and it is an ideal introduction to the intricacies of the sport without being intimidating. Just think it deserves a wider audience, who otherwise, might only come across it by chance. Excellent work Murray, Thanks

Thunk

Ironman
I think Murray sees himself as the compiler of the work rather than the author, as it incorporates pieces written by others. Nevertheless it is a very significant achievement, and considerably more readable than some books on sale whilst covering more and in greater depth.

Assuming Murray has no objection to it's distribution on CD, that's a great idea. A link from our home page would also be very beneficial.

Greenman

Fonz Awardee
On his site Murray says it is "free to use, copy and distribute in any form whatsoever, as long as it is not done for profit", but you are right you should check with the man himself. What I like about it is that it is concise and to the point without irrelevant detail, a good example of KISS.

Murray

Ironman
American Shoot
AIUK Saviour
Distributing on CD is a fine idea, and saves a few trees in the process.
Thanks for the compliments guys!

Blackcat

Murray, I was sent the link to your compilation work by Raewald and have read it a dozen times and reference it continually now. I put by newst pb down to the advice and support I have gained from your work and the people on this site. Those who shoot well may think it great I myself think your guide is as much a part of my kit as my bow. Well done your hard work is appreciated :reading: