Archery Interchange V5

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
NOCO
Hello, and welcome to Archery Interchange V5. We've moved over from the old VBulletin system used since... erm... 2006? to the new Xenforo system. Hopefully, this should be a lot easier to use and not include any of the problems with the old system! Hopefully &"' should now be working and the Subscription system! If you'd like to subscribe you can do so here https://www.archeryinterchange.com/index.php?account/upgrades
All current subscriptions should still be honoured.

There's still a few things to tweak, but if you have any problems please post here.

Oh, and there's a few usernames that have had to be renamed, if you're having problems logging in with your old account info. please email me at [email protected].

LionOfNarnia

Supporter
Supporter
Good work David

No more having to post screenshots of word processor documents uploaded to Imgur!

Happy Lion :D

bimble

Supporter
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
AIUK Saviour
I am 95% I can work out how to use everything I need to use... :)

Murray

Ironman
American Shoot
AIUK Saviour
The old place is looking spruce and tip-top! Nicely done Dave!

Rabid Hamster

Ironman
not sure I can connect to my blog. I can see the individual posts here ...
but cant get to the blog page itself. i think the name of the blog has got truncated so the link doesnt work.

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
NOCO
Sorry RH, the only way to save the Blogs was to import them into their own forum. When I get some funds I'll be purchasing a blog add-on and see if we can get them all back together.

JamesP

It's looking good. I like the new design, and apparently I've earned a trophy already! Thanks Dave!

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
NOCO
It's looking good. I like the new design, and apparently I've earned a trophy already! Thanks Dave!
Heheh, thanks, James, everyone gets a trophy just for taking part ;)

Rik

Supporter
Supporter
Dave, is there a handbook/cheatsheet for the new arrangements? Where to find things, how to do things...? It's just enough different that I'm not sure if things I look for are somewhere else, missing, or were never there in the first place :)

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
NOCO
Hi Rick, I don't believe there's a user manual as such, but there is an overall Xenforo manual that may be of help (you just have to skip the boring bits).

If there's anything in particular that you thinks missing let me know.

Reactions: Rik

Finch

I am a little late to the party (been away for a couple of weeks).

Looks great, I assume that the "blogs" section has been removed?

Finch

Finch, asked dave about it and until he gets a blog add on, this is where they will be staying.
Thanks

I see your messages further up the thread and realised. I am not sure whether to create an Archery dedicated blog over at wordpress.com or similar.

Rik

Supporter
Supporter
Hi Rick, I don't believe there's a user manual as such, but there is an overall Xenforo manual that may be of help (you just have to skip the boring bits).

If there's anything in particular that you thinks missing let me know.
I'm sure I'll find things... At the moment it's how to sort threads with posts new to old... The default seems to be to put new posts at the bottom, I've hated that since usenet days.

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
NOCO
Appearance may be changing slightly, but functions should be the same.