Artebo Chest Guard

Hilltop

My 18yr old granddaughter who is well developed in the chest has problems getting a suitable chest guard.

At present she is using one she made herself out of a stretch material which does the job but is really needing to be remade.

I have come across the Artebo site and would like some feedback from any users of these guards. They are costly but if good I will get her to try it.

RichParker

Unfortunately being a man I cannot comment on your exact requirements.

However, I have an Artebo chest guard and while they are expensive, the quality is excellent. Customer service is also very good, when I ordered my guard Nadja contacted me to confirm my measurements to make sure I had selected the right size and followed up to make sure everything was ok.

RichParker

It is certainly helps if your t-shirt is a bit flappy :) Recently I have stopped wearing a chest guard for 'normal' shooting but I still wear the artebo if I am wearing a waterproof as combined with a sleeve type arm guard it really helps keep everything out of the way.

geoffretired

Supporter
Supporter
Thanks for that, Rich.
I saw on the front cover of Quicks catalogue, a picture of an ancient archer from the East, I think. His bracer was a sleeve that came all the way up his arm and continued as a chest guard in the design. It struck me as being a great way to hold all the things out of the way, that are likely to make string contact.

dvd8n

Supporter
Supporter
AIUK Saviour
I've used artebo arm guards for a while now and they are great, and as rich says, nadja it's really helpful, especially if you have a specific issue that you need help with.

Drop them an email and tell them what you need.