Avalon Compound bags?

andythilo

Hi

Looking for a compound bag and think either the Avalon 116 case, or the Avalon Tec One semi rigid. Any opinions? My bow measures 107cm end to end and the Tec one states 110cm so might be a tight fit?

Alternatively I like the look of the Mybo messenger case as it comes with lots of storage accessories but twice the price.

Any others worth a look?

Cheers

Andy

KidCurry

AIUK Saviour
Hi

Looking for a compound bag and think either the Avalon 116 case, or the Avalon Tec One semi rigid. Any opinions? My bow measures 107cm end to end and the Tec one states 110cm so might be a tight fit?

Alternatively I like the look of the Mybo messenger case as it comes with lots of storage accessories but twice the price.

Any others worth a look?

Cheers

Andy
I use the Avalon Tec One semi rigid for my PSE Supra. The Supra is 104cm from top of top cam to bottom of lower cam. It is a real snug fit in the case with the two protective cups in the corners. I seriously doubt a 107cm bow would fit. Having said that the case is very good value with a good heavy duty main zip, but the long pocket zip is a bit under rated for the job.