Axcel Achieve RXL

Geophys

I have two recurve set-ups, one for indoor and one for outdoor. Outdoors I use a Wiawis riser with 40# Uukha x-curves and indoors a CXT riser with 36# Ex-powers. Each is set-up for their own arrows of course, ACE and X7 respectively. They share a Shibuya Ultima sight, which in the summer when we shoot just outdoors is obviously not a problem, but in the winter when we use indoors and outdoors it is a bit of a pain as I use different sight pins, so have to keep changing from one pin to the other a couple of times week. Ideally then I'd like to get a second sight, the obvious choice would be a second Shibuya, but there is a little voice in my head that is persuading me to try an Axcel Achieve RXL (price isn't a consideration)

Question then, does anyone have experience with the Axcel?

The Axcel come without a pin, just with the 8/32 threaded holder. I have the pin, so this is not a problem, however does anyone have a good source for 8/32 knurled nuts to secure the pin in place, it seems they are a bit like hen's teeth in the UK?

backinblack

Hi Geophys,

It has been a while, but did you get the Axcel sight? If so, would you like to give it a review please?

Anyone else out there using one? My Shibuya has developed some annoying habits and I'm thinking of investing in a new sight and wondered what the alternatives to Sureloc performed like.

Best,
Backinblack

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Geophys,

It has been a while, but did you get the Axcel sight? If so, would you like to give it a review please?

Anyone else out there using one? My Shibuya has developed some annoying habits and I'm thinking of investing in a new sight and wondered what the alternatives to Sureloc performed like.

Best,
Backinblack

Geophys

Yes I bought the Axcel sight, in fact I have two now one on my recurve set-up, now a Smartriser and Uukha X-curves, (I now use longbow indoors so only have on recurve now) and another on my compound bow. They are built like tanks and to be honest make every other sight I have owned or seen look very second rate. I would not hesitate to get another if I needed a new sight.