back packs

Mistake

Ironman
LOL...does it match your bow, though???

And as Tracey sez...the City Pack is like a Tardis and will easily carry two setups!! :cupcake:
Well.. my axis is gold (i reckon its a custom job from the person who used to own it) and my yamaha is sort of off-white..

And i can get both risers, both limbs, both sights, stabs etc in there.. it just *isn't* quite tardis enough for my spoting scope and stand... but i may be able to find room if i ditched the hard tool case and used the pockets as they are supposed to be used

gtek

I am informed the first shipment of the Hoyt recurve backpack is arriving at at the end of this month- I understand that shipment is sold out (mostly to dealers and distributors) so you should see them in shops in February. More are on order from the maker.

pHz

The American
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
rhodri - the aurora is bigger than the seb flute

i have an SF pack and zoe has an aurora - theres WAY more internal space in hers than there is in mine (storage for risers / limbs is about the same but the aurora has more and bigger pockets and compartments for all the other gubbins)

on the other hand the SF is stiffer and sturdier feeling than the aurora

slainte :cheerful: rob

Mistake

Ironman
rhodri - the aurora is bigger than the seb flute

i have an SF pack and zoe has an aurora - theres WAY more internal space in hers than there is in mine (storage for risers / limbs is about the same but the aurora has more and bigger pockets and compartments for all the other gubbins)

on the other hand the SF is stiffer and sturdier feeling than the aurora

slainte :cheerful: rob
oh... ok

So can i get an extra pocker for the tardis space then? cause i want to be able to get my limbs into a pocket for storage.. cause i keep my side rods there was well

Moo-03

Fonz Awardee
Woo hoo i found 2 more pockets this mornin in my aurora. where i normally put my bow stand( side pocket that runs with the arrow tube conpartment) i didnt notice the small pockets near the bottom of the bag. now i can store my bow stand in them.

ugley_matt

I picked up the SF from Perris on saturday, and as luck would have it, its red which matches the rest of my set-up. Got lots of nice comparments so should keep my bits sorted nicely.