bags,cases, rucksacs...

Little Miss Purple

The American
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
I have the aurora citypack... this can hold my 2 recurve set up's along with my wet weather gear, hats, scarfs, first aid kit and probably more extra's that I can't be bothered to think about!!!

The choice is yours :cheerful:

Tom

On another 'comeback'
Supporter
Ironman
American Shoot
AIUK Saviour
The Aurora Citypack also looks the coolest :thumbsup:. Personally, I think the Striker and SF rucksacks are ugly :yuck:.

highway-star

First of all, I take public transport for my practices but some time my friend give me a ride.

I got 4 bow cases.

1. Customized metal case. I use this when my friend is giving me a ride but now i dont really use it because my friend has almost given up archery :-(
2. I got a Aurora Dynamic recurve Case. It was between this and the city pack but because of the long size, I decided to get this. I used it when I go out door where I carry everything with me. I got it because I thought I can back pack it but there is only 1 strip across your shoulder.
3. Since I kept some of my stuff in the range so I have a tennis bag to bring only my riser and limbs (Hoyt Aerotec and G3, you can't keep it at the range right) and some other small stuff. Also I bring a pair or sports shoes to change.
4. Finally, I got the Aurora city pack. Personally this is the best case I have, should have bought it long time back. compact and excellent for taking public transport.

If any body want some picture, I can send it to you.

Hellequin

Ironman
Striker Recurve bag with shoulder straps, fits in the boot of my car just right, can carry all my junk in it. Added some Aurora limb covers and a riser cover, they velcro to the bottom of the case, ?50 for the case a few quid for the covers.....