Bamboo Backed Yew ELB 40# at 28"

• Thread starter Deleted member 7654
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 7654

This bow was built by me to commission as a target bow but the buyer disappeared.
It's fast, and you can follow the full build along and testing on my blog.
Pics of finished bow here:-
Bowyer's Diary: Target Bow Finished
It shoots a 380 gn arrow at 154 fps (5/16" cedar sshaft 100gn field point 3" parabolic feathers).
?300
PM Me to discuss or ask questions:).
Del
BTW. I don't put bows on Ebay as there is some awful stuff on there and I want it to go to someone who understands bows and realises what they are getting.

AndyW

Surprised it made it this far - I would have thought it would have been snapped up by the NFAS guys by now. Try putting the price up by ?150 and see if that does it.

D

Deleted member 7654

Yeah, seems odd to me. Maybe everyone wants a self Yew ELB or a Warbow!
I think if someone sees it in person they'd want it.
I'm, just accumulating rather a lot of bows now!
Got a gorgeous one from spliced Yew billets, with some natural reflex in it. Tillered out to 29" but the bloke I made it for insists he wants a single piece stave. So I've left it un-finished, I can add a grip and arrow plate to suit someone who does want it.
Del

D

Deleted member 7654

I'm coming down on this Thursday 23rd July. Going home on Saturday or Sunday morning.
I'll bring it and maybe some others.
I'll PM you my mobile number if you like.
Del

AndyW

Yeah, seems odd to me. Maybe everyone wants a self Yew ELB or a Warbow!
I think if someone sees it in person they'd want it.
I'm, just accumulating rather a lot of bows now!
Got a gorgeous one from spliced Yew billets, with some natural reflex in it. Tillered out to 29" but the bloke I made it for insists he wants a single piece stave. So I've left it un-finished, I can add a grip and arrow plate to suit someone who does want it.
Del
It'd need the training wheels for me but GL.

D

Deleted member 7654

This bow has now been sold. (Admin informed)
Del

Status
Not open for further replies.