Barebow - instinctive shooting or aiming?

Hudzi93

Very impressive, and the system should carry over to outdoors. I use a Spig comfort tab but I changed the face to a cord.... Something or other. Can buy 4" squares from Perris and cut them out with scissors. I made the bottom part slightly bigger as I was getting callouses on middle and ring finger. Also less prone to rain. Same stuff as on the other Spig tab which I couldn't get on with.
keep going. You are doing great
I think you mean cordovan 😊. That picture I posted was me shooting in my garden, although I was shooting at the club today and it just wasn't working!! I've no idea why but I must've been doing something wrong.

Phil Reay

I think you mean cordovan . That picture I posted was me shooting in my garden, although I was shooting at the club today and it just wasn't working!! I've no idea why but I must've been doing something wrong.
You were further away. Need to adjust accordingly + it always spreads out the further away you are. Does take a bit of practice. And yes, cordovan is what I meant

Hudzi93

You were further away. Need to adjust accordingly + it always spreads out the further away you are. Does take a bit of practice. And yes, cordovan is what I meant
At the club we shoot from 18m at 60cm faces and at home I was shooting from 12m at a 40cm face so I figured it was sort of the equivalent. Maybe it doesn't work like that though.