Bath Archers- Field

Windknot

Anyone here shoot field archery with Bath Archers? I'm looking for a venue a bit closer to home, and any info would be appreciated.

Ta muchly,

Jakes

Brig-star

If you find out any info let me know. Want to try field archery. the club i go to are going to arrange a date somewhere.

Windknot

Brig-star,

You're welcome to come and shoot at Thornbury with me if you'd like to try your hand at field archery.

Field Archer

Jakes, Julie T told me that Thornbury are possibly putting on a shoot in July, but it's not been confirmed yet. Do you know if is going to take place.

Windknot

Thornbury Open Shoot

Hi FA,

The matter was discussed at length at our AGM last week- at the moment the shoot is going ahead, and is scheduled for the 22nd of July.

There is a fair amount of clearing up to do in our wood after the storms, but I reckon we should be able to do it in the next six months!

Look forwad to seeing you there, and thanks for the tip.

Jakes

jaarus

I am a member of Bath Archers, though sadly I have never done the field shoot.
The majority of the club are traditional shooters though and they all seem to love it out there.

As our website appears to be down at the moment, as posted here try contacting Richard Head by email he may know which weekend it is - I cant remember...sorry.

All I can say is they are a friendly bunch.

Shoot well
Jaarus

chemistry

Winknot,

I also shoot with Bath Archers. Send me a pm and I'll forward you my email address and contact details, together with those of our committee members that I know do work.

The addresses on the website are a bit iffy I'm afraid, although that is being addressed.

Chemistry

chemistry

Windknot - don't seem to have got your pm (yet).

I'll keep an eye out, but if I don't get it in a day or so I'll let you know!!

Chemistry