Bino sling

kennyp

Anyone know of a decent place to get multi coloured paracord Bino slings? Have checked all the archery websites and only found one that sells them for ?25 each.
Have had a look on eBay and most seem to be U.S.A. companies , three must be one in the U.K..
cheers

dave lpb

There's a page on facebook that make them, search for Parra Cord Items for all (hope the admins don't mind me naming them as I know there not a sponsor of the website) I believe they also have a website.

Corax67

I cannot find a supplier either - going to try making one myself as soon as I get a moments free time (2018 maybe) as there are stacks of tutorials on YouTube and Paracord is cheap on eBay

If you manage to find a manufacturer I would be really interested too.

Karl

kennyp

Karl, 'Paracord items for all ' seems to be what I was after and they sell the paracord too so might suit you.

Ken

Mormegil

I cannot find a supplier either - going to try making one myself as soon as I get a moments free time (2018 maybe) as there are stacks of tutorials on YouTube and Paracord is cheap on eBay

If you manage to find a manufacturer I would be really interested too.

Karl
Took me about an hour to make one from watching youtube video instructions to finished product. Get some paracord in your favourite colours and do it yourself. Make some spares and sell them to club members and it ends up costing you nothing.