Bow Quiver

Bobcat888

amazing response but its still not clear to me what type of quiver Christian was enquiring about. I automatically assumed he/she was referring to a quiver that attaches to your bow ...probably because I have just been searching for hours for just such a quiver myself. The Thunderhorn sidewinder that Berny posted would be ideal for me if they made one for 3 or maybe 4 arrows

Berny

Thunderhorn "Sidewinder" does come in a 4 arrow option (dunno if any UK dealers have it),
although I have the larger 6-arrow option.
DSC_2980_copy1_grande[1].jpg

Bobcat888

thanks for posting that I hadn't realised they offered a 4x arrow version...or is that a 3x arrow clamp ? . I have seen a great 3-4x arrow bow quiver in the US with swivel band clip mounts but they don't ship to the UK unfortunately. All the UK models look huge and unnecessarily bulky on a 68" flatbow like the Solo

Berny

thanks for posting that I hadn't realised they offered a 4x arrow version...or is that a 3x arrow clamp ? . I have seen a great 3-4x arrow bow quiver in the US with swivel band clip mounts but they don't ship to the UK unfortunately. All the UK models look huge and unnecessarily bulky on a 68" flatbow like the Solo
No that's a 4 arrow, hood is smaller than that of the 6 arrow ....

Bobcat888

No that's a 4 arrow, hood is smaller than that of the 6 arrow ....
Apologies I am unfamiliar with that clamp ....Once I had lightened your image I could see that the 4th arrow slot is at a different angle to the other 3 which I couldn't make out before ;) DSC_2980_copy1_grande[1].jpg