Wanted Bow Scale

D

Deleted member 7654

Poundland and similar shops do a 50 lb luggage scale which is surprisingly accurate.
Del

grndkntrl

Supporter
Supporter
I bought a cheap luggage scale off of Amazon for ?6.99; it has automatic peak weight hold and is very accurate. Just search for ASIN #B00MHGXYH6. There's also many other that are of similar style and function. There's no point in paying for a scale which is marketed to say it's designed specifically for archery as you'll be paying extra for nothing.

I bought a cheap luggage scale off of Amazon for ?6.99; it has automatic peak weight hold and is very accurate. Just search for ASIN #B00MHGXYH6. There's also many other that are of similar style and function. There's no point in paying for a scale which is marketed to say it's designed specifically for archery as you'll be paying extra for nothing.
Thanks for that but I can't find it using your reference - do you have any more info on it as I have found loads without the peak weight?

Thanks to everyone for your help. I have managed to find one on ebay that doesn't have a peak weight but locks its reading after about 5 seconds so I can then come down and easily read it.

It seems to be very accurate and only cost ?4.99 delivered!!

AIM410

Bear in mind that the weight needs to be very "unchanging" for that 5 seconds for it to lock; not something that is easily achieved.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Bear in mind that the weight needs to be very "unchanging" for that 5 seconds for it to lock; not something that is easily achieved.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
Not with this model as seems to pick up either an average or just locks a reading if the fluctation isn't too much for 5 seconds or so!

Really pleased!!

I have one I pull to my full draw then thumb the tare button zeroing the display.
When I let it off it reads negative that number.