Core Zeal compound bow

Marcus37

I have been shooting compound now for only a short time but have learned that, when it comes to compound bows and equipment very cheap normally means trash. So when my dad told me he had ordered a core Zeal was a little worried to say the least when I saw the price ?124.

https://www.aimarchery.biz/core-archery-zeal-dual-cam-compound-bow/

But when he went to pick it up I was very surprised to see that it is a very nice looking, and appears to be quite well made. Ok the limb pockets are plastic, and the limbs are fibreglass made to look carbon, and the cams are also plastic.

I have shot about 12 arrows through it while at the range and to be totally honest I'm quite surprised how nice it is to shoot. Yea it seams a little slower than my Kenitic rave, and does not feel quite so nice in the hand but for the price I can't nock it. May be a good buy as a first compound for some one here or may be a less expensive bow for field bow for others.. at leat it getting scratched or damp would be less a concern.

Easytigers

I bought one as I sometimes like a bit of a change and didn't want to spend a fortune...really like it!!! I know I'm not going to win competitions with it but it seems to do the job (generally!) and makes me smile :)

ben tarrow

I nearly bought one of these for the club as a bow that beginners and novices could have a go with just to experience the delights of compound archery, based simply on the fact that it was cheap.
Of course, when I got to the shop, the salesman persuaded me that an alternative (more expensive) bow would suit club (ab)use much better

mk1

It's an X
Supporter
Can I just point out that the limb pockets and the cams are actually made out of metal - the paint covering is a bit plasticy but there is no way if these parts were plastic that the bow would function!

chrisgas

Supporter
Supporter
I have shot about 12 arrows through it while at the range and to be totally honest I'm quite surprised how nice it is to shoot. Yea it seams a little slower than my Kenitic rave, and does not feel quite so nice in the hand but for the price I can't nock it. May be a good buy as a first compound for some one here or may be a less expensive bow for field bow for others.. at leat it getting scratched or damp would be less a concern.
Hi Marcus, did you suss out your Kinetic Rave is the T1 of Topoint, another Chinese manufacturer, the Core Zeal is made by Junxing the same Chinese manufacturer who makes the M106 that was posted a few weeks ago.

Mav617

Allen Key Size?

Hi guys,

Old thread I know but I have a Zeal and want to adjust the draw length but none of my allen keys fit (metric or Imperial) I bought it from Aim and they have shut down, anyone know the bloody size I need?

jerryRTD

I bought one as I sometimes like a bit of a change and didn't want to spend a fortune...really like it!!! I know I'm not going to win competitions with it but it seems to do the job (generally!) and makes me smile :)
No reason you shouldn't win indoors.