cowboy bowyers

Status
Not open for further replies.

yewbow

Hi all a chap at my club got a bow from ebay from scottlongbows ?. Well the bow snapet last nigth at the top lim. he has looked on ebay for the seller but they seem to have gone. is this a case of a cowbow bowyer or just bad luck. And should ebay put something in place to stop the the sale of ill made and some times dangeress bows:scratchch

yewbow

cool i will see how much he needs to get in tuch. not saying scottlongbows is a bad bowyer i think its just a bit of bad luck myself. the bow has lasted for over a year .But thanks for the help Dave

cestria

Fonz Awardee
We had a similar problem last year with one of his bows. We did get a refund but it wasn't a pleasant experience when it went off. We were just training the bow and had barely drawn it. I think he changed his EBay name shortly after but I haven?t seen any of his bows recently.

yewbow

Looks bad then. I did tell him to goto richerd head got my first one from him four years back and still shoots well. Still what can you do i keep trying to get him to have a go at making one i was given three bits of yew. And offerd him some of that but he said no

Status
Not open for further replies.