Dalmore Archers shoot( GNAS ) scotland

archer

A?new club, Dalmore Archers have built a field course (9) and invite archers to join them on today?17th September for a Club Shoot it was my first time at shooting field there were about 8 archers? shooting for the first time it was great i would do it again it was a mark round

Shirt

We talking FITA field or SFAA/IFAA?

If it's FITA, why couldn't they have done it earlier, dammit! :( :(

archer

it was FITA field the only one in Scotland it at this time sad there are not more, Jim Martin took as round there going hold a other one later on it was done in a bit?of a hurry?they were waiting?it to be?pass from GNAS ;-</p>

Murray

Ironman
American Shoot
AIUK Saviour
If you'd come to the EA open comittee meeting, you'd have known all about it Shirt :eek:)

The guys have just set up the club and are trying to encourage target shooters to go and play. They're determined to cut through the GNAS/SFAA bull**** so good luck to them. I'm just sorry I couldn't make it this time around.

Shirt

That could be the case... it's also kinda conditional on me living in Scotland rather than Sheffield (moved just after the Premier)

The club isn't actually a newly established one - it was SFAA for quite a while (one of the originals along with Burntisland) and only recently became somewhat disillusioned (the SFAA AGM this year was a bit one-sided, and not in their favour)

FITA field in Scotland could be fun... Hell, the space is there and it's got a lot of potential having seen some of the SFAA courses, so let's hope it takes off!

archer

i heard the SFAA is not please with the the club i hope it works out ok i will let you know when? there a other FIFA shoot coming up

MikeD

Dalmore are planning to have more GNAS Stamp round shoots. Provisional plan is for the third Saturday of the month in October and November. When I get confirmed details I'll post them here and I'm sure they'll also be on the SAA website too.

gjb

I have heard that there is a shoot at Dalmore on 2nd October, where can I find contact details to book in?

MikeD

Hi,

I believe it is an SFAA shoot. You can find contact details in the members area of the SAA website.