Does anyone know what riser / limbs Ki Bo Bae uses

I have lurgy and can't sleep. Just been watching some YouTube of Ki Bo Bae. It's from 2017, Shanghai and I don't recognise the riser, but then again I haven't seen many risers. Does anyone know what it is? Also they're W&W limbs but I can't tell which ones. And what are the weird bolt type things halfway along the limbs? They're way past the riser so aren't connecting to it.

LionOfNarnia

Supporter
Supporter
You know you can add youtube vidz to your posts, yeah?
(Insert/Media, between smilies & alignment on the toolbar - the one with 3 dots & a down arrow)
It would make it easier to see what you're talking about.

I don't have lurgy, I'm on my usual weekend sports overdose which started with rugby at 8am, currently 1/4 way through Oregon vs Stanford (college American football) with alarm set for Ireland v Scotland rugby at 8.45am. Yes, sheer masochism ;)

LionOfNarnia

Supporter
Supporter
I'm no bow-nerd but for sure one of the bro/s or si/s will recognise it. Obviously it's a Hoyt riser but I've no idea what model.
The weird bolt type things are just stick-on vibration dampers, like THESE.

JohnK

That's a white Hoyt GMX.

Ki Bo Bae shot a GMX with W&W limbs for much of her international career, although there is some earlier footage of her shooting a Samick Masters riser. Also, I think shortly before she retired from the circuit she was seen with a newer Hoyt riser (although still shooting W&W limbs).