Easton carbon one or Skyart Calu Sapphire??

archer_dk

I started archery only 3 months back but been practising a lot within those 3 months and even entered 2 competitions getting to bronze. So far I have been using SF Axiom which I must say are great beginner arrows. Recently bought a new pair of limbs Hoyt ZR330 40# to go on my Hoyt Horizon and i need new arrows. I don't know which one to go for easton carbone one or Skyart sapphire. They both fall within my budget.
From experience which one would you suggest??

Brum2010

Carbon 1's any day of the week. Bear in mind that all carbons can be a pain if you miss (but let's assume wont!). But yeah, if you have your sights set on them, then have a look at GA's link above, and then get C1s.

Matthames

There are some competitions where the organisers will strongly discourage the use of all carbon arrows. Especially those that are shot on multi use fields or on the grounds of a school. Just something to bare in mind when making your choice.

archer_dk

There are some competitions where the organisers will strongly discourage the use of all carbon arrows. Especially those that are shot on multi use fields or on the grounds of a school. Just something to bare in mind when making your choice.
Well I don't have any issue with the type of arrow I use even in competitions!!

Brum2010

Record Status shoots must allow all carbon arrows. More local shoots may have an issue, yeah, but if you can prove (by recent scores or bribery or otherwise) that you won't miss (or are unlikely to) then it should be fine. I've never had an issue.

darthTer

Supporter
Ironman
American Shoot
Record Status shoots must allow all carbon arrows.
That only applies to FITA star events & WRS status shoots. Otherwise, its GNAS rules ie. all carbon arrows are at the discretion of the organiser.

I would go for the Sky Arts.....I'm currently shooting the Sky Art SF Ultimates and really like them!!!

archer_dk

Thanks everyone for your advice...I think the choice is quite obvious now EASTON CARBON ONE it is!!
Am a little fussy so going to order them in parts and assemble them myself :p