Easton FMJ Match

Senlac

Supporter
Supporter
Gosh, thanks for posting this. News to me... Inside-out ACEs. As you say, looks like 50gr heavier than ACEs i.e. +26% on shaft weight or +17% on all-up weight. Only go up to 520 spine, so for >42# or so?

Johnh159

It hadn't struck me about only up to 520 spine, but I'm looking at 31" arrows at about 42#, so 450s i would think.

geoffretired

Supporter
Supporter
I Have FMJ the older ones, They are tough and good value.Newer ones have more spines but still not such a wide range as others. If the ones they sell are ones that match.... they are a good option.

Rik

Supporter
Supporter
Pity they don't go down to the weaker spines... The old FMJs did, so maybe there's some hope.

jerryRTD

I have shot the original Axis FMJ's and the Navigator FMJ's both at 400 spine Both were very good arrows, tough and good value for money.
42lbs and 31 inch arrow puts you at 460 spine and these arrows do come at 460, Because they are heavier how ever the dynamic spine may be weaker than the numbers would suggest. The greater inertia will cause the shaft to flex more as more force is applied to over come that inertia.
lLancasters have them down to 530's.

bimble

Supporter
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
AIUK Saviour
I was most pleased Easton brought these out only a couple of months after I'd gotten a second doz of the Deep6 fmj's for target shoots on straw!! :bang: