EFAA Bowhunter Champs

SammiG

Hi Shel

I'm not going but I have just been informed that the Harry and Terri have escaped the home again so look out for them as they will be heading that way. If you find them please make sure they take their pills, you know they can be a handful.

Take care

Sam

Field Archer

Hi Shel

I'm not going but I have just been informed that the Harry and Terri have escaped the home again so look out for them as they will be heading that way. If you find them please make sure they take their pills, you know they can be a handful.

Take care

Sam
If I see them, I'll make sure that they take a hand full of pills :)

SammiG

Glad you enjoyed it this year, proves what you can do with good team work. Just a shame I couldn't find the time and energy to shoot aswell, sounds like the course layers did a good job.

I

indy

hiya shel. will be there for that one,as its only about 15 miles down the road for myself,which mean no b&bs,lol. i take it yer freestyling,i am lumped in with the compound limited, i will tap you on the shoulder if i see you.

Field Archer

hiya shel. will be there for that one,as its only about 15 miles down the road for myself,which mean no b&bs,lol. i take it yer freestyling,i am lumped in with the compound limited, i will tap you on the shoulder if i see you.
I'm travelling 200 miles and will be camping. Look forward to your tap on the shoulder James.

Malcy

The American
American Shoot
I'm travelling 200 miles and will be camping. Look forward to your tap on the shoulder James.
200 miles...that gets me half way to Avalon (or Rachels house actually to go to Avalon)

I must be insane :boggled:

Haywain

The EFAA Bowhunter champs are at Worlingham, Suffolk, this weekend. Who else will be going?
Now I knew there was a good reason I wanted to join the EFAA (more shoots to go to) .... My memory is so bad though I keep forgetting. :cheerful::cheerful::cheerful:

I

indy

hiya shel,did not realise you were back,just posted a well done on the front,lol anyway nice to have met you,was a good weekend,although i found the first day a bit tricky sunday came together nicely, well done for the gong,probably see you again at the efaa nationals in september at whitemark or the nfas champs that same month.

Watch_Man

Just wondered if anyone knows how Joe, Janet and Richard Lloyd of Friskney Bowmen did? I won't see them till Thursday and if any of them did well I would like to put it on the clubs website.

I

indy

cannot be sure on that one but i think someone may have got something in the longbow class from friskeney,however i cannot say for sure. the results will probably be on the efaa website in a week or two,

I

indy

hi watch man,the bowhunter results are now on the efaa website, but the three friskinites are as follows.

joe lloyd got the silver in gents longbow. his scores for the weekend were
sat 199...... sun 408...=607
janet came in with 87.... 226= 305 L/B

and richard came in with 233....438 ....=671 shooting f/sr

2007 Bowhunter results

Last edited by a moderator: