First Class

Started Archery in April this year. Just plinking away in my back garden.
Did my Beginners course at Whiteleaf Bowmen, Lacey Green, Bucks in June and was officailly wecomed as a club member in early July
Since then I've whizzed through 3rd and 2nd Class and today got my third score for 1st class (498 Long National)
To go for Bowman Classification I'll need to up the poundage on my limbs so I can get a clean sight on the 100 yard target.
Really pleased with my achievements so far.

Corax67

Thanks Karl
I've followed your exploits, enjoying your successes too.

Thanks for that, much appreciated - I am two first class scores down & one to go. Was hoping to go for it tomorrow but work has thrown a spanner in my plans, maybe Saturday :)

Good luck with 100yds, it's not as difficult as it might seem to hit it but I found that I didn't have a lot of sight post left the one time I tried it for fun.

Karl

Thanks for that, much appreciated - I am two first class scores down & one to go. Was hoping to go for it tomorrow but work has thrown a spanner in my plans, maybe Saturday :)

Good luck with 100yds, it's not as difficult as it might seem to hit it but I found that I didn't have a lot of sight post left the one time I tried it for fun.

Karl
Good luck for Saturday. :arc:
I have my sight post adjusted all the way down (unscrewed and moved down) for 80 yards.
I need to up my limbs to get the extra elevation.
Fortunately I'm on a limb exchange program so I've just gotta go up to the shop and swap them over.
That'll be next week sometime as I've got a head to head comp at my club on sunday, and I'm not changing my set-up before then lol