Grant Womack - Hits GMB Score

Adam

Very impressive. Keep it up - sort out that 50m score - and 1300 will be along before you know it!

Adam

D

Deleted member 74

Jan was there yesterday... seemed a bit more concerned with how she had shot than how I had shot! :)
I know the 1300 is there, possibly better (warmer) conditions would have meant I could have got it. The pair of 6's at 90m, a 6 at 50m and two 8's at 30m can quite easily be eliminated. That's an easy 13 points just there... Maybe next weekend in Yorkshire! ;)

Robert

Ironman
Well done Grant, a great achievement for which you must be proud.

:cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:

Not enough cake to reward you... better have some :beer: as well

CALOR

Well done Grant it is truly awe inspiring and seemingly unobtainable for me anyway. From your journal I can see how much practice and dedication you give to the sport, so it is truly well deserved. It puts my win/PB in the National on Sunday in perspective! :fita: :fita:

Tom

On another 'comeback'
Supporter
Ironman
American Shoot
AIUK Saviour
Absolutely awesome shooting :thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 74

And again, number two for the season.
The unfortunate part is that it could have easily won and been a 1300+ but I've injured my ring finger and the pain meant I couldn't get consistent finger pressure, sending arrows left, right, high and low at 70m and 50m. Hopefully it will heal quickly and I can get my third required British selection score at Meriden.

Murray

Ironman
American Shoot
AIUK Saviour
Fantastic grant - well done... the 1300 is there, good luck with Meriden!!!