HMC PLUS or WIAWIS NANO STABILIZERS??

Apollon1971

Hello to all!!
Does someone had the chance do try both HMC plus and Wiawis Nano stabilizers?
If yes what is your opinion? your "feeling"?
What's the best "set" to eliminate vibrations and noise??
Or have you heard from other archers their feedback?

Geophys

I had a set of the HMC plus on my W&W CXT and later a Wiawis riser, When I upgraded to a Smartriser, I also got a set of the Wiawis Nano stabilisers. They are both superb, I did try the Nanos on the Wiawis riser, and if I'm honest I really couldn't tell the difference from the HMCs. The Smartriser is such a step up from anything else I've shot that to be honest a broomstick as a stabiliser would feel superb.

JohnK

Some top Koreans still shoot HMC+ or even HMC rods. I don't think there's much to be gained in upgrading once you have a decent set of stabilisers, other than just satisfying a need to have something new :)

I shot a rag-tag assembly of stabilisers until I had the chance to snap up a full HMC+ set up for a bargain. If I'm honest, the main difference between my previous set up and the HMC+s is that the latter look better.

Graham Smith

AIUK Saviour
I upgraded to a set of HMC+ on an Inno CXT from a set of Axioms and the difference is that now I have virtually eliminated vibration in the bow. I love them.

Corax67

I've a set of HMC22's on my CXT and although they are not the latest model available my rig is totally silent and vibration free & that is good enough for me :)

Karl

mbaker74

Supporter
Supporter
AIUK Saviour
When I bought my full Uukha set up a year ago, I shot it for 2 months with a full set of HMC+ stabilisers.

I changed them out for a set of Nano stabilisers.

Why did I change- I wanted carbon stabilisers to match my new bow and limbs

Could I tell the difference - Honestly no,

Did the change make me happy -Yes it did, they look lovely.

Do they make me shoot better - No, not in themselves, but yes as they make me happy....

Buy the ones you like and can afford, they perform the same.

StevoNilo

Like all tweaks and twiddles you have to try them out.. but I understand in this day of click and buy sometimes its a faff to return stuff you dont like. Thats the good thing about shops.. you can try before you buy. i am lucky to have an excellent bow shop 40 mins from me here in Germany.

I dont really care which top archers are using what, when and how.. its all down to you at the end of the day. You are the one taking the shot. Its you who is going to feel the reaction in the bow. Its very subjective. Very individual. Its like these Korean made tabs.. Fivics or something.. Nearly everyone in my club uses them. I use an Arcosport Personal Tab, for me its flippin brilliant. I would not touch another. Maybe they have seen everyone else using those tabs so they make themselves believe that its right for them. A little confidence is needed to trust in your instinct. This can only get better with time.

If you have to guess between the two I would go with quality. Especially with long rods they have to be straight.. bearing in mind that the long rod bushing on your riser is straight. if you are clicking and buying then look for reviews that give an idea on quality. I use a win&win hmc and its very good quality. Straight.. and its nearly got me my second Fita Star.