Hoyt Avalon Plus clicker plate

demig

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get a clicker plate for an avalon plus or something that's a close fit and can be tweaked to fit?

Cheers

Iain

SimonW

I'm pretty certain the clicker plate is the same as for the Helix, Nexus etc.

I had an Avalon which had silver (non anodised) clicker extension plates (3 sizes). When I sold it I couldn't find the two that weren't on it at the time.

Later when I got my gold Helix, I found them and thought they looked much better than the anodised black clicker plates that come with the Helix.

So, someone might have one or more kicking around you could have or maybe a retailer carries spares?

Simon

worthipa

Supporter
Supporter
Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get a clicker plate for an avalon plus or something that's a close fit and can be tweaked to fit?
The Helix ones fit, as do the Axis ones. The Avalons come with three different sizes, any idea which one you want?

PS, they're easy enough to make out of ally ...

demig

Thanks both, not sure about size yet, not been shooting long and haven't yet used a clicker. Arrows are on the long side so probably need to be on the big side. I thought about making one as I have a fair bit of aluminium spare from building an amp but it's a bit thin. Would be nice to put a proper part on as well. Any idea of the bolt to fix it?

Cheers

Iain