ID my Border Reiver (year of make) from Serial number?

zog

Sid,

From this serial number, can you tell me the year of make and the specifications on the riser (High, medium, low)?

3716FJ

Thanks

Berny

I believe your bow was made in 2006 .... maybe some pics would help identify it's salient attributes .... ? ;-)

zog

I believe your bow was made in 2006 .... maybe some pics would help identify it's salient attributes .... ? ;-)
Thank You Berny. I'm trying to figure out the photo upload window and not having success. . . . still trying . . . .

Timid Toad

Staff member
Supporter
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
Easiest way is to put them on a photosharing page or on something like Facebook then post a link here.

zog

Thanks I'm still trying to figure out photos. I don't use facebook or that stuff. The upload window says maximum file size is 19.5 kB. That's about the size of my thumbnail - you can't even see the photo. I see some great pictures on this forum - how do they do it?

zog

Welp I managed to get them into photobucket but ArcheryTalk is not liking the link in it's upload window

Berny

To get the above image uploaded (in this case from FB) here's the upload dialogue box from AIUK that did it!