James Park's "Mastering Archery" books

Status
Not open for further replies.

mf78

I've got two of James Parks excellent books up for sale. They are (with descriptions taken from the web):

Mastering Archery
Mastering Archery steps through each of the key aspects of creating accuracy, covering both the archer's technique and equipment. Both compound and recurve are covered.

As a professional engineer, James Park builds on sound theory, testing and scientific method in creating a reliable and well-structured approach to an archer achieving high levels.

This book has been written to assist archers in better understanding and enjoying their sport.

James Park started archery in 1960, and has been successful both as an archer (with both recurve and compound bows), and as a coach (having assisted many members of Australian Teams over the past 30 years). He was Australian Compound Champion in 1999, Oceania Regional Champion in 1996, and World Indoor Masters Champion and World Record holder in 2002. He had competed in three World Field Archery Championships.

and

Mastering Archery Technique Analysis
Mastering Archery Technique Analysis shows the five views of an archer shooting that a coach can use to quickly assess the quality of an archer's technique.

For each of these views, for archer's using either compound or recurve bows, comments on what to look for, and how to releate these observations to changes that an archer might be encouraged to make are given. In addition, three short video sequences are shown that can be used to supplement the five static views to assist the archer with shot initiation.

This book has been written to help archers take advantage of digital photography and modern communicationnetworks to both better understand their own technique and to provide a mens of best using knowledgeable coaches located remotely (for example, over the internet).

Both contain many pictures taken from lots of different angles showing ideal alignment, anchor, posture etc for both recurve and compound. They have helped me a lot. ?12 each, free UK postage. Overseas postage please pm me for details.

Thanks

Ffish

I'll take the second book off you, for that price.

Drop me a PM with your details, and I can pay you via Paypal, if that's ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.