Just Joined Learning Curve!

geoffretired

Supporter
Supporter
I have just joined Learning Curve. I am struggling to find my way around, but wondered if anyone else has seen it and shown any interest.

ben tarrow

I find the name the most confusing. Learning Curve, Hive, Hive Learning - Make up your minds!!!

Start here: Loading

You'll start getting emails as the content gets updated. Following the links in those emails is a good way to find your way round.

The content is growing, subsequently there is starting to be some good content thats interesting to me. It has the potential to be one of the better agb efforts (n my opinion). Good to see that the likes of Lloyd Brown actually contributing real stuff

geoffretired

Supporter
Supporter
Hi Ben, I am finding my way around, slowly. What is a little off putting for me, is finding a whole list of replies to something or other that are not really connected to any single issue.
I found one such list of replies that turned out to be a list of posters saying what level coaches they were.
I think AIUK has a much neater layout and more helpful. I do think it is a good idea. A couple of years ago in a feedback message to AGB I suggested a similar thing.
I hope it succeeds as it does fill a gap that is well worth plugging.

ben tarrow

That sounds like the "all activity" list, which, as the name suggests, includes everything.
Click on one of the postings to open the thread