For Sale KG Falcon - 45 pound

Meterious

It is with a heavy heart that I'm selling my Limited Edition KG Falcon (no 8 out of 55).

I love her to bits, but I have to admit she's too much for me to handle. I bought her off a guy who had too many bows and needed space for his new longbows. It's been shot a few times by him, and perhaps four times by me. It's in good condition and shoots very well. A few guys at the range with stronger draw strength than me were fawning over her power and precision. Sadly, I can't get the most out of her and have decided to do the unthinkable and sell her to a loving home.

She's a 45 pound Hybrid from KG Archery

The bow handle is a mix of Rosewood and exotic hardwood laminations. The limb construction is with Cherry wood and Carbon laminations, with clear glass to enhance the colours and texture of the Cherry wood with a shiny finish.

Edit: Right-handed

The Falcon bow length when strung is 59 1/2'' from nock slot to nock slot, and measured in a straight line. Bracing Height 8 1/4'' to 9 1/4'' to the back of the bow.

Message me for more details and pricing. If you want some pictures I can supply these.

I only accept collection, so won't be posting the bow out.