Riser Kinetic Fury Riser

Grahamb96

Hi

Just purchased a Kinetic Fury Riser... does anyone know of any sites out there that supply good user manuals, looking for some specs to do with brace height recommendations and general info. This is my second riser purchase after a SF Forged+ , which didnt have any documentation either.. dont manufacturers supply any info?

Cheers

G

Marcus37

Have you looked on Kinetics website?, that would have been my first port of call

I agree it's strange that they don't supply a info sheet with a riser, but that's nothing new for Chinese companies such as Kinetic.

Grahamb96

Cheers Marcus

Yes.. did look online here...

Archersgear - KINETIC

But the riser is supposedly made by Win & Win on licence.. but nothing on their site and not much on the 'Kinetic' site (above) either.

I assume as Win & Win were involved in the SF Forged Plus which i already have settings should be similar. Just looking for ball park area to begin with then can change according to bow noise performance etc....

G

Zebethyal

The Win & Win manual is available here.

The Kinetic Fury is pretty much an SF Elite Plus with some extra holes.

That aside, Page 10 of the above mentioned manual shows the bracing heights for all W&W bows. For a 25" riser, the BH is 22-24cm for short limbs, 21-23.5cm for medium limbs and 20.5-23cm for long limbs.

Last edited: