knife recommendations?

Rik

Supporter
Supporter
Image seems to have gone missing, so adding it back in...
And it looks like FB expires image URLs after a period as well... anyone got any suggestions on how to get permanent image links?

Done that before, only to have them change the T&Cs, limit storage, stop sharing...
How many did you put on??? IRC Flickr's 'free' band isn't too bad. 1000 photos.

(I have a 'pro' account because I take a lot of half-decent pics of things with a half-decent camera, and Flickr is the only photo-management service I know of that keeps the 'original' file that was uploaded. All the others create their different sized clones and then delete the original so you can't retrieve it if you want to do anything with it).

Rik

Supporter
Supporter
How many did you put on??? IRC Flickr's 'free' band isn't too bad. 1000 photos.

(I have a 'pro' account because I take a lot of half-decent pics of things with a half-decent camera, and Flickr is the only photo-management service I know of that keeps the 'original' file that was uploaded. All the others create their different sized clones and then delete the original so you can't retrieve it if you want to do anything with it).
I didn't mean Flickr itself, just similar "photo-sharing" sites, which then get sold, or monetised, or just realise they're unsustainable... choosing one is crystal ball time.

I didn't mean Flickr itself, just similar "photo-sharing" sites, which then get sold, or monetised, or just realise they're unsustainable... choosing one is crystal ball time.
I see the point - but then that's the case with EVERY cloud service...... including forums.