Little John Arrows?

PeD

Does anyone know if John Cately is still about?
His site appears to be down.
I've not tried ringing him but someone suggested he has lost his workshop.

Raven's_Eye

Ironman
I did hear that he retired and wasn't making arrows anymore. Though dunno if that was just rumour or not.

Falky

I believe he has stopped. There was someone at the Barnsley comp the other week that was selling his arrow shafts.

Kimblefade

Just a confirmation. Yes John has retired from making arrows. I had the heartbreaking task of helping him empty his workshop. All his components are still for sale (shafts are limited now). If anyone needs anything Colin Hope of Chantry Bowmen is selling these on John's behalf.
Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Just a confirmation. Yes John has retired from making arrows. I had the heartbreaking task of helping him empty his workshop. All his components are still for sale (shafts are limited now). If anyone needs anything Colin Hope of Chantry Bowmen is selling these on John's behalf.
Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, that was Colin.

Adrian Hayes

Yes John has retired and I have bought the business from John ..... we are producing arrows to the exact same quality has John especially the high end spine and weight matched arrows, ragtailed, tapered and barrelled. Just have a look at my website AdrianHayesLongbows.com
Happy shooting regards Adrian