[American Flatbow] Longbow / Flatbow?

Ffish

Thanks EB - Pip was a bit more expensive than that (about 150 IIRC), and bearing in mind that there's always a possibility that he'll drop the whole sport altogether as he develops spots/attitude/girls etc in his teens, I wanted to keep costs to a reasonable figure.

Now - having found the bow, this leads me to yet another issue: Just having checked GNAS SAP's, I find that there are no classifications for juniors shooting longbows?!?! Does anyone know where I can find some score requirements for male/under 12/longbow?

DeeH

Now - having found the bow, this leads me to yet another issue: Just having checked GNAS SAP's, I find that there are no classifications for juniors shooting longbows?!?! Does anyone know where I can find some score requirements for male/under 12/longbow?
There was a thread regarding the very same subject not so long ago.....can't think were it was, but presently there is no classification for juniors shooting longbow, a great shame. :thumbsdow
My youngest son also shoots longbow, transferred over from recurve this season and is enjoying it immensely, the senior longbowers are very accommodating with tips and encouragement
:huge: :beer: :cake:

We also go our bow from Pip and have recommended him to our juniors who are transferring to longbow from recurve.