Looking for a real small (adult) compound bow

Nova88

Hey Guys,
I am looking for a really small compound bow intended for adult archers. Main reason is I want to make a modification that requires a shorter drawlength and I also want to be able to transport it easily in a backpack on a bike or something like that.

However I have found it quite difficult to find a good, small compound bow. Either they are very expensive or they are geared more towards children.

Things I found out so far;
- Liberty one bow - 20,5 inch axle to axle with a draw weight of 30-80 lbs
Main cons of this bow is that I do not like the design and it's 900 usd.
- Gearhead Archery T15 - 18,5 inch axle to axle with a draw weight of 50 or 60 or 70 lbs
Main cons of this bow is that the draw weight is not adjustable and the bow is only available in the USA, which makes it quite expensive including shipping and import tax into europe.
- Triange bow, also known under a lot of other names (Chinese made) - 21 inch axle to axle with a draw weight of 50 lbs
Main cons it that draw weight is not adjustable, price is very low so I am a little bit worried about the building quality of the bow and availability of any replacement parts.
- PSE mini burner or similair bows - 26 inch axle to axle with a draw weight of 29 or 40 lbs
Main cons that it is made for children, so it might look funny on an adult, also the draw weight is a little low and it's on the big side for my intended purpose. But a plus is that the price/quality is very good I think.
- Bear Curzer G2 or similair bow - 30 inch axle to axle with a draw weight of 5 tot 70 lbs
Main cons that it is on the big side

So nothing I found is perfect, so what am I looking for;
- around 18 - 22 inch axle to axle
- at least 50 lbs of draw weight
- preferably not too expensive but of good quality, I was thinking around a maximum budget of 450 euro/500 usd/380 pound including delivery/taxes in Europe.

So does anyone know a bow that fits these demands?
Any feedback is appreciated.

Kernowlad

Supporter
Supporter
My old Hoyt Ignite was small and went up to 70lbs. I liked it a lot; I think it’s now called the Klash?

Very adjustable, decent quality, should be in budget.

Kernowlad

Supporter
Supporter
My old Hoyt Ignite was small and went up to 70lbs. I liked it a lot; I think it’s now called the Klash?

Very adjustable, decent quality, should be in budget.

Rik

Supporter
Supporter
Regarding GearHead stuff, there's at least one store in the UK stocks it (in London). PM me for the details if you want, as posting a link probably would go against the advertising rules.