Low maintenance

Kernowlad

Supporter
Supporter
Just picked up my trusty Mybo Origin and it struck me how little it asks of me.
Apart from the odd string wax, I do nothing to it yet pick it up, check carefully for any signs of wear and there are none. It just works.

When you do other stuff that needs a load of extra maintenance and stuff soon wears out (surfing, cycling, skiing, etc) it’s nice to just pick up your kit and use it.

It’s also lovely and sunny without any wind and all the arrows seem to go where I aimed them. I swear I was worse when I practised more! Suits my “occasional archer” status perfectly.

Corax67

That’s why I love longbow

Take from bag, string it and shoot - I can almost finish a Frostbite before the recurve archers have put their bows together 😂

Love your range though, those views are gorgeous.

Karl

Kernowlad

Supporter
Supporter
That’s why I love longbow

Take from bag, string it and shoot - I can almost finish a Frostbite before the recurve archers have put their bows together 😂

Love your range though, those views are gorgeous.

Karl
Thanks Karl; the other side is the North Atlantic but partially over rooftops. Keeps us happy.

Kernowlad

Supporter
Supporter
And after months of squeaky laces on my trail running shoes (Salomon S-Lab Speed 2s) I suddenly realised the laces are rather like bow strings. So I waxed them. Problem solved!!