[Horsebow] Mongolian Horsebow (draw weight)

Hudzi93

That looks like a PVC pipe bow to me. Just in case anyone is interested, I've got a 50# hungarian style bow for sale. It's advertised in the classifieds section of these forums.

urbin

That looks like a PVC pipe bow to me. Just in case anyone is interested, I've got a 50# hungarian style bow for sale. It's advertised in the classifieds section of these forums.
It's a pity it's not a little lighter in draw weight :)

Hudzi93

It's a pity it's not a little lighter in draw weight :)
That's the reason I'm selling it. It's a little too heavy for me. I have been practicing drawing the bow and it has made me stronger, but I still struggle with it and don't think I'll get used to it any time soon.

Insanity-Rocks

That has DEFINITELY been strung backwards!
It can't be strung backwards - look at the string grooves on the top an bottom of the bow, you'd have to carve your own to string it the other way. The only thing I can think of is that someone made it themselves and stuck the top and bottom wooden bits on backwards, or just did a crap job.

Hudzi93

I don't think it's strung backwards. It looks like a home-made pvc pipe bow and it's got that weird shape because that's just the way it was made I guess.