Compound Bow My latest compound

geoffretired

Supporter
Supporter
Well, The colours are white and orange. There are no cams, and I guess that lets you know quite a bit about it already.
I can email the pic if you PM your address.
Same applies to any one else, who is interested.
How do I use Imagetitan? It worked last time!

jerryRTD

No cams and a compound that leads me to think that you have a Monster lever action bow, Phoenix or dragon

Last edited:

oldnut

Supporter
Supporter
AIUK Saviour
had to look up what one was, never heard of it. looks a lot less to go wrong than a cam bow

geoffretired

Supporter
Supporter
It is a very good bow for demonstrating the basic principles of the compound bow, but without the complication of seeing too many things going on at once.
I wish I could get a picture on here.

geoffretired

Supporter
Supporter
Yay, you get first prize.
Mine is a simpler version of that for demonstrating the workings of the compound. I can isolate the movements of one limb at a time to show the different aspects of the total package.
It is weak enough to operate very easily and is barely strong enough to shoot art straws.

Kernowlad

Supporter
Supporter
Hi Matt, Could you do me a favour, please? How did you post the picture?
Oops sorry Geoff - forgot to check this post!

I copied the URL of the photo into the "from URL" bit of the insert image icon (third from the right above the tex window) then UNTICK [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Tahoma, Verdana, sans-serif]Retrieve remote file and reference locally - that should do it. It seems to struggle with photos direct from your computer so you might need to host it [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Tahoma, Verdana, sans-serif]somewhere; one way to do this is post it on Facebook but only visible to yourself; then copy the image URL. [/FONT]