Neet quivers

mbaker74

Supporter
Supporter
AIUK Saviour
All,

im looking for a replacement quiver for my trusty Fivics, was initially looking at an Angel quiver but the massive lead times have put me off.... Merlin sell Neet quivers though which look quite nice, but I have never actually seen one, does anyone have one or any feedback on them?

Thanks

Mark

dvd8n

Supporter
Supporter
AIUK Saviour
I use exactly that quiver and have done for years now. I switched to leather after having a couple of nylon ones disintegrate really quickly. This one isn't showing any wear at all. The only fault is that the velcro on the flap is getting a bit weak, but all velcro does that; I'm thinking of swapping it for a magnetic catch sometime.

I give it a go-over with leather treatment about once a year to keep the rain out and keep it supple; I don't know if it's really needed but stuff doesn't get wet inside at all.

They come in more than one size; I got the big one as I'm tall and use stupidly long arrows.

I could never figure out what the two plastic clip things were meant to be for, though...............

mbaker74

Supporter
Supporter
AIUK Saviour
Thanks very much for the feedback, sounds all good.....Nope nothing specific, just some general thoughts really as, like I said, I have never actually seen one let alone got my hands on one....

I was looking to change to leather for the same reasons, longevity, and this is still cheaper than the new Hoyt fabric quivers... I cant get an Angel quiver so looks like a Neet may be the way to go :) :cool: