New limbs pics :)

demig

Lovely trip to Border this afternoon to pick up my Hex 6 H BB2's with nice custom paint job to match my bow. Literally just back in the door so not shot them yet but had to get some pics up! A full review will be coming soon but as usual the folks at Border were extremely hospitable and I must apologise to Sid Juniors mate who probably wanted to get out of the place but had to listen to Sid and I shooting the breeze way after Sid should have finished!

First visual impressions are extremely good, the colour match is fabulous and the finish immaculate. Really looking foward to getting them in use :) Pics do not do these limbs justice, the logo is actually a see through window onto the carbon fibre which adds an amazing 3D look to them.

Thanks guys, can't wait to let you know how they shoot and also plan to come up to try them round your course.

Demig bow 1.jpg

Demig

darthTer

Supporter
Ironman
American Shoot
nae wonder you didn't want me to pick them up for you....they look crackin'!!!!

BorderBows

It was good to meet up again, and just remember we are here if you need us...
oh, and how is your existing string fitting so far???

demig

It's not far off see what you mean about re-serving the loops! Bit more tweaking to do tomorrow before I can really comment, need to get it at a decent distance. One think I didn't ask about was tiller, how should this be set as a starting point, even?

Cheers

Demig

BorderBows

It's not far off see what you mean about re-serving the loops! Bit more tweaking to do tomorrow before I can really comment, need to get it at a decent distance. One think I didn't ask about was tiller, how should this be set as a starting point, even?

Cheers

Demig
3-4mm id suggest...

Dougal

Are they painted blue to match your colour when shooting an Ironman?

Look cracking though, nearly as nice as my piggies.

backinblack

Lawks Darth,

No wonder you Scots give the English a hard time. You're merciless with your own mates. :raspberry

But they do seriously kick ass. I've got a set of Hex 6 BB2s on a Hoyt Helix and I've dropped down 4lbs in draw weight, maybe a bit more from my now sooooo pedestrian MK1 Hex 5s and have similar sight marks. My arms hurt less too.

I just now wish I had enquired further about the sexy finish options that Demig will be enjoying. Sexy = more points mmmmmm sexy.