New SF Pressure Button

jet186

Now I know on other threads:reading: the praises of the Beiter button has been extolled, but having just got back from Custom Built in Guisborough, I must say that for a pressure button of its price range at less than ?22:faint:it has everything you could want in a pressure button. it has micro click adjustment and looks a very well made piece of kit includes a spare spring and plunger. if I had to replace my Shibuya DX I think thats the one I'de pick.:cheerful: Oh and by the way Peter, for future reference, remember it's coffee not tea:raspberry

http://www.sf-archery.com/en/cushion_plunger.html#

Greyghost

I understand that Sebastien Flute have a new sight out as well, I think somewhere in the ?60 -?70, but nothing on SF's own website.
Best wishes,
Steve

MINIMike

I havn't seen the button yet but the sight certainly looks good - or it would do in black (have only seen the silver one to date).

Perhaps a trip to a shop is in order...... :cheerful:

Greyghost

We went to the afore mentioned shop at Eakring last night as Max had her bow re-cabled (purple string with pink servings!!!!!!!) and had a look at the button (they have the black ones there) and the new sight. It looked quite nice and the adjustments felt smooth but positive. To be honest, for its price - ?69, it knocked spots off my similar price Activa and appeared to be nicer that a friends X04. It would be be interesting to hear of anyone road testing it.
Best wishes,
Steve