Para recurve archery - draw weight

Little Miss Purple

The American
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
we have a young girl in our club that shoots a very short bow that will reach 70m but i don't suppose with that much accuracy. X10 arrows may help but they are expensive.
I started on recurve as most people do but could not manage more than #32 on my fingers.. I managed a couple of MB scores in practice so it is possible to score well with low poundage.

good luck in your venture :cake:

clickerati

The American
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
I was thinking of using a bit of plywood underneath to stop my stool from sinking outdoors. I will hopfully start to expriment with my archery equipment in earnest as soon as the snow melts and the ground dries up a bit. Looking forward to get all hands on and get to work! :cheerful:

Thank you clickerati for all the kind advise and patience with a newbe who probably has progresst faster than is good for her! The goal is set to being able to shoot ok scores at 70m by Aug 2013 at the next national para team camp...
There are rules, regs and dimensions for stools at international level regarding the footprint. Your feet must be on the ground, so any plywood should not interfere with your feet. Feel free to PM me if you have any more questions x