Paralympic TV commercial tonight

Ued3

Hi all,

For anyone who's interested, there is an commercial on TV for the Paralympics tonight (Weds 2nd July) and it features one of my Team mates Dani Brown shooting.

It's on at around 8:50pm in the commercial break during "Location, location, location"

Nice to see a Paralympic Archer on telly however briefly.

Cheers
Mick

Last edited:

Murray

Ironman
American Shoot
AIUK Saviour
Of course, we don't have time to watch telly, we'll be out shooting - right? :)

Well done Dani to get her fizog on the telly... I suppose it makes a change from JC getting all the photo opportunities :D

Watch_Man

Unfortunately you didn't see Dani, only her arrow :( and if you blink you miss it. Also the photo of her on the BT website under the advert does not do her justice as she is a really pretty girl.

However the ad itself I thought was excellent.

bimble

Supporter
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
AIUK Saviour
I'd misread the time and thought it was on around 8.30. Was still watching C4 (well, reading my book) and nearly missed it. Just happened to look up to see what was using a Bind theme for an advert and then realised what it was. I liked it.

Ued3

It was a really inspirational advert but sadly only a fleeting glimpse of Dani.

I think that it was the campaign launch commercial so i am guessing there will be more to come, hopefully showing a bit more of each sport.

They filmed quite a bit of her shooting, they even had a red/white and blue Lycra suit made for her to be filmed in which would seem a bit of a waste of money if that nanosecond is all we get to see... so fingers crossed for more adverts.

I'll let you know if i hear anything.

Cheers
Mick

mk1

It's an X
Supporter
Really Inspirational amd beautifully filmed - very dynamic, and yes it would be good to see a wee bit more.

clickerati

The American
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
It's a very inspiring ad and I'd gladly watch it if it were a feature-length film!

bimble

Supporter
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
AIUK Saviour
Now the question is, did she get to keep the suit...??

They filmed quite a bit of her shooting, they even had a red/white and blue Lycra suit made for her to be filmed in which would seem a bit of a waste of money if that nanosecond is all we get to see... so fingers crossed for more adverts.

felixity

(ah, i thought that meant just on paper forms...)

that is a brilliant advert, im REALLY impressed! (it gave me goosebumps too..)

napolienne

Fonz Awardee
Very good, even without sound!

Re security codes on your card - IIRC most online purchase widgets require you to enter this. Likewise paying for stuff over the phone. It's not something to worry about. What you absolutely don't enter is your pin.