Recurve case / bag What to choose ?

Veronika

Many many thanks, Allvyn. I like the backpack, it looks good and sturdy and well thought out. Now where's my copy of the Quicks catalogue... :)

Allvyn

= D

I'll resize it through imageshack and repost the links, hope it works so anyone who wants to know what the Hoyt backpack is all about can have a look. :scratchch

Mistake

Ironman
The inside shots looked suspiciously like the inside to the Auroa City pack (even down to the plastics used to store little mugubbins that arn't really needed)

Though i can't say this is bad, as the Auroa pack ios a very good pack.. it just needs some wider straps (when its got all my outdoors kit on it it diggs in a little bit)

Allvyn

:burp: Finally after 2 tries of resizing the pictures, it finally worked!

Hope I didn't give too many of you eye sores with my original pictures :tired:

MATTeL

For hard cases try the Vanguardfrom Chiltern Archery.

One of our club members went to Vegas using their Vanguard and it survived all that baggage handlers could throw at it and more - a few scrapes but nothing significant at all.

The foam is segmenets so you pull out the bits you want to remove rahter than cutting it.

The foam is being available as a replacement item as is the single depth version which I am looking forward to as the current double case is just slightly too big for the boot of the RX-8.

Mistake

Ironman
The Hoyt backpack is IDENTICAL to the Aurora backpack.
The only difference is the name.
I said this earlier in the thread (well.. ok i said it was pretty much the same) and a couple of others who have seen my Aurora and seen the Hoyt backpack agree (most of them non archers) but it got ignored.

Unless owning one of these adds 100 points onto my FITA scores i think i'll stick to my Aurora

clickerati

The American
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
I said this earlier in the thread (well.. ok i said it was pretty much the same) and a couple of others who have seen my Aurora and seen the Hoyt backpack agree (most of them non archers) but it got ignored.

Unless owning one of these adds 100 points onto my FITA scores i think i'll stick to my Aurora
I'm with you on that one, Rhodri. And I won't buy anything from Chiltern.

Little Miss Purple

The American
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
My aurora was fabtastic... and held sooooooooooo much gear! I haven't looked at the hoyt one as I have no need for it! :beer:

compkiller

The American
American Shoot

Just found it on Perrys and it is cheaper than the Aurora, plus it will match the bow.:cheerful:

Mistake

Ironman
Just found it on Perrys and it is cheaper than the Aurora, plus it will match the bow.:cheerful:
wow.. thats a huge amount more expensive then when i got mine from Bowpsorts

And my point still stands about it being a re-branded Aurora bag