SF wood grip?

j.v.

Hi,

I've just bought a SF forged plus riser. I noticed that the SF catalogue shows an optional wood grip for this riser; I rather fancy one, but can't seem to find it anywhere - could anyone please advise where I could get one from???

thanks,

JV

Bowselecta

Supporter
Supporter
Hello,

You could contact SF direct or via the shop you brought the bow from.
It's horses for courses as I found my SF superforged one was nice but could get slippery due to sweaty hands and therefore brought a rubberised one which I think are now on the new SF riser models?
I have had a quick look on the net and some pro shops and although I can see Hoyt wooden grips I cannot see any SF ones.
The fact the catalogue shows a wooden grip must mean it is available but as you said...where ?
Paul

j.v.

I tried several stores, including the one I bought the riser from, but nobody seems to know anything about it. Perhaps I'll send them an email direct as you suggest, though I rather doubt I'll see an answer :/ Maybe the catalogue was just teasing... or they might be coming out later... or they thought better of it...

cheers,
j.v.

Grum

My SF super forged came with the wooden grip - very comfortable, can't help with where to find one, but would recommend it if you can.

Bowselecta

Supporter
Supporter
Hi there - good to know it's a nice grip... but now I really want one!!!

:)
Perhaps ask on here as there may be others like me who may have switched from the wooden grip to the KAP rubberised one and may no longer want it.
Having said that tho it was a lovely grip IMHO.

Paul