Shocq double case with wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Miss Purple

The American
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
I have one of these cases that I really have no use for and see little point of keeping it!!! I bought it about November time last year and used it for part of the indoor season until I bought a citypack. It is black and in mint condition as I didn't shoot a great deal indorrs last season. There is no foam inside as I had everything in seperate bags, with 2 seperate compartments and a place for your arrows. I have the keys to lock it also!

I'm a bit sorry to see it go but I wont use it when I have the citypack.

I'm looking for ?50 plus p&p.

nfinite

Ironman
I have one of these cases that I really have no use for and see little point of keeping it!!! I bought it about November time last year and used it for part of the indoor season until I bought a citypack. It is black and in mint condition as I didn't shoot a great deal indorrs last season. There is no foam inside as I had everything in seperate bags, with 2 seperate compartments and a place for your arrows. I have the keys to lock it also!

I'm a bit sorry to see it go but I wont use it when I have the citypack.

I'm looking for ?50 plus p&p.
PM sent ......

Little Miss Purple

The American
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
It wouldn't be fair to snatch a sale from under the nose of the shop.....and I hadn't decided whether to part with it or not (but I have my eye on another case) :beer:

nfinite

Ironman
Thank you for letting me have a look at the case LMP.

Great case !!!!!

someone will be a happy bunny when they take it off your hands.

:cheerful: :cheerful: :cheerful:

Little Miss Purple

The American
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
Thank you for letting me have a look at the case LMP.

Great case !!!!!

someone will be a happy bunny when they take it off your hands.

:cheerful: :cheerful: :cheerful:

No worries - I'll bring the other to the club on Friday :beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.