Show us your set up (target,ILF)

interested on the swing bar.Have seen it,can you zoom in the swing-bar and the handle.

I been shooting this bow on and off since early april, byt my first competition with it was less than a month ago. The "stand" is really a swingbar, not that uncommon among FITA field archers in Sweden. Works in target shooting as well. It is a BD riser with short Hex 6H limbs and I shoot with about 41lb on fingers.

The picture is from april, since then I added two dampers and small weights to the back bushings.

View attachment 4388

bojo

Here it is. As far as I know, it was sold many years ago in one or two archery shops. I bought it from the constructor a few years ago.

IMGP3595_2.JPG

PFC1968

We make bows by hand, we care for each one, till someone buys them then we are left wondering.
We would like to see them again.

Tell us about your setup?

Shooting style:
Riser:
Limbs:
String inc strands:
Sight:
button:
Stabiliser:
Bracing height:

And most of all a pic if possible!
Shooting style: Target Recurve
Riser: SF Elite + Carbon riser
Limbs
: Border HEX5H 34lbs medium
String inc strands: 8125G custom made 65" string length 16 strand
Sight: Arten Olympic
button:SF
Stabiliser: AGF Carbon Long Rod & short rods, arten adjustable v bar
Bracing height: 7 5/8ths

Steven Walter

Shooting style: Olympic Recurve
Riser: Hoyt Helix
Limbs: Border HEX6 BB2 medium 39# (41# o.t.f.)
String inc strands: D75 14 Strands
Sight: Shibuya Ultima Carbon
button: Wiko Stainless Steel
Stabiliser: W&W HMC Plus
Bracing height:18.5cm
Tiller:2mm

Honestly: my bow was never as quite as it is now. I shot medium 40# Winex before I got the Border limbs.

Satisfied with the posted picture which I can see very clear.Thanks on the good picture.

Shooting style: Olympic Recurve
Riser: Hoyt Helix
Limbs: Border HEX6 BB2 medium 39# (41# o.t.f.)
String inc strands: D75 14 Strands
Sight: Shibuya Ultima Carbon
button: Wiko Stainless Steel
Stabiliser: W&W HMC Plus
Bracing height:18.5cm
Tiller:2mm

Honestly: my bow was never as quite as it is now. I shot medium 40# Winex before I got the Border limbs.

Valkamai

That is stunning, can't believe those curves. Thought i read somewhere that sid said the ilf hex 7 was going to be a compromise, they look as intense as the covert hunter version to me! :D

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

Flyingwatchmaker

If there's a compromise, I can't find it.. Doing a rough measurement last night (drawing to the back of the point with the clicker, and drawing to click, I got the following measurements..

28" draw - 42#
27.25" draw 41.3-41.4# (harder to hold steady)

So under 1# per inch coming through the clicker... Feels amazing... Will be doing lots more playing over the weekend, especially with arrows, I have 3 spines to play with, 680, 600 and 500 (possibly some 550's as well) of a similar length and point weight..

Tom