Show us your set up (target,ILF)

BruceK

This is my Gillo g2 riser fitted with Border Hex 7.5 H , 40# @303/4 , . This bow is set up to shoot IFAA bare bow , Hence the Long Rod , V bars and Level but no sight. I have it tuned to shoot 470 Medallion Pro arrows fitted with 90 gn points

- - - Updated - - -

This is my Gillo g2 riser fitted with Border Hex 7.5 H , 40# @303/4 , . This bow is set up to shoot IFAA bare bow , Hence the Long Rod , V bars and Level but no sight. I have it tuned to shoot 470 Medallion Pro arrows fitted with 90 gn points

Attachments

Timid Toad

Staff member
Supporter
Fonz Awardee
Ironman

- - - Updated - - -

What is your brace height?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

What is your brace height?

Timid Toad

Staff member
Supporter
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
My new baby: Tigger
Set up roughly with a set of Hex6.5s.

Pros: Solid, balanced, responsive but not frisky. You'd never guess the mass. Extremely tight tolerances and unique limb adjustment system. Finish is gobsmakingly beautiful. I asked for satin orange but this is beyond expectations. Grip choice - there's a range of 5 Jager shapes custom made for it or any new style Hoyt should fit. Price was good. It nocks my Greenhorn Sirius and my ByBernardini Nilo into a cocked hat. Designed, tested and made from scratch in the UK from premium metals.

Cons: I've only got one at the moment. There's a waiting list.

- - - Updated - - -

My new baby: Tigger
Set up roughly with a set of Hex6.5s.

Pros: Solid, balanced, responsive but not frisky. You'd never guess the mass. Extremely tight tolerances and unique limb adjustment system. Finish is gobsmakingly beautiful. I asked for satin orange but this is beyond expectations. Grip choice - there's a range of 5 Jager shapes custom made for it or any new style Hoyt should fit. Price was good. It nocks my Greenhorn Sirius and my ByBernardini Nilo into a cocked hat. Designed, tested and made from scratch in the UK from premium metals.

Cons: I've only got one at the moment. There's a waiting list.

Attachments

EVC

I could show you ugly risers. This is *art*
Well, some pieces or art look like drawings made by a 5 year old kid. The fact there are people willing to pay much for them do not make them look better IMO. :) So what for some looks like art, for others is just ugly. Both of us are entitled to our own opinions. :)

PS: FWIW my opinion about some other risers with the same look, starting with WinWin Apecs and then the new Spigarelly, Sirius and Stolid Bull Vanquish is they are not art either. Still the main function of a riser is not being beautiful or "art".

JohnK

Form and function combined to make a bow that shoots beautifully, and looks stunning.

No weights needed to balance it for barebow, but behaves perfectly well with a stabiliser set up.

Really excited for the 27in model.

- - - Updated - - -

Form and function combined to make a bow that shoots beautifully, and looks stunning.

No weights needed to balance it for barebow, but behaves perfectly well with a stabiliser set up.

Really excited for the 27in model.

JohnK

Well, I couldn't wait any longer :)

Border had an ex-demo 25in Tempest on offer, so I snapped it up. So glad I did.

Matched up with my XL Border CV-Ws it makes an awesome bow.

t1.jpg t2.jpg t3.jpg